Tracy Lawrence has a fun new project coming out with a November 10th release date. According to musicrow.com the upcoming album, Good Ole Days, is an 11-track record celebrating the country legend’s mark on country traditionalism by using some of his greatest hits, but teaming up with some of country and rock’s contemporary superstars and newcomers.
“There’s such a hunger out there for the music from my era. I hear that from so many people, so I felt like this was a good time to kind of blend the old and the new,” said Lawrence. “My first commitment was from my buddy Tim McGraw, who chose to sing ‘Time Marches On,’ on the new record.”
. The collaborative collection includes guest appearances by Jason Aldean, Big & Rich, Luke Bryan, Luke Combs, Easton Corbin, Dustin Lynch, Justin Moore, Kellie Pickler and Chris Young as well as features two new songs!
Lawrence is humbled by the excitement that his peers brought to the studio with their eagerness to keep each track as pure as the day it was first recorded, with only minor exceptions and a few added new nuances. “To realize that I’m older now and being looked at by younger kids in the same light as I looked at guys like Strait and Haggard, it’s very flattering,” he notes. “To know that I’ve made music that’s had that kind of impact on people, well, it’s pretty cool.”
Lawrence is excited to offer the first instant grat track “Can’t Break It To My Heart,” a duet with Aldean, as part of the album preorder which is available here.
Good Ole Days Track Listing:
1. Time Marches On (feat. Tim McGraw)
2. Sticks & Stones (feat. Luke Bryan)
3. Alibis (feat. Justin Moore)
4. Can’t Break It to My Heart (feat. Jason Aldean)
5. Good Ole Days (feat. Brad Arnold & Big & Rich)
6. If the World Had a Front Porch (feat. Luke Combs)
7. Texas Tornado (feat. Dustin Lynch)
8. Stars over Texas (feat. Kellie Pickler)
9. If the Good Die Young (feat. Chris Young)
10. Paint Me a Birmingham (feat. Easton Corbin)
11. Finally Home (feat. Craig Morgan)